Tokyo Walking Course Guide
Average Time: 1.5 hours
Distance: 3 km
About the Course – Chidorigafuchi
Chidorigafuchi Green Way is a pedestrian path along the Imperial Palace moat.
This path is famous as a scenic spot for Sakura view in the spring. You can walk under the tunnel of cherry bloosms beside the moat.
During Sakura season, cherry bloosms are lit at the night and Chiyoda Sakura Festival is held at Yasukuni shrine.
1. Takebashi Station 竹橋駅
2. Entrance of Chidorigafuchi Green Way 千鳥ヶ淵緑道入口
3. Chidorigafuchi Boat Parking 千鳥ヶ淵ボート場
4. Chidorigafuchi Green Way 千鳥ヶ淵緑道
5. Statue of Oyama Iwao 大山巌像
6. Lighthouse 高燈篭（常燈明台）
7. Entrance of Yasukuni Shrine 靖国神社入口
8. Statue of Omura Masujiro 大村益次郎像
9. Kudanshita Station 九段下駅
We hold various events and activities like; Language Exchang…